My favorite niece (named) Janet finally has a ...

blog of her own!
        Project: Out-of-Alta aka "Writer Meets College".

She sent me this email announcement (which I am blogging without her permission):
I've finally entered the world of blogging! Feel honored, very honored, because it is not on my own behalf that I'm going to begin partaking in the egotistical fad of publishing the mediocrity of my life on the internet - I'm doing it for YOU. So that all of you, my friends and relatives, can keep track of my college-esque misadventures in the coming months and years. Yes, I am egotistically assuming that you CARE, but hey.

URL: writer-meets-college.blogspot.com

Love and paranoia,
Janet

P.S. This email has not been sent to everyone, since I don't have a handy everyone-list, and not everybody checks their email anyway. So get the rumor mill grinding, or at least make fun of me often enough that word will get around to those who care. Aunt Karen and Uncle Barry provide a good example of people I WOULD have foisted the address of the blog upon, had I a suitably geeknological way to do so.

Comments

Janet said…
You, a loser?
...
...
On second thought, no comment. :P

I like the dragon kites and the new pet plant. For some reason I wasn't expecting the red flowers.
Beastarzmom said…
You're always number one in my book when I'm looking for a geeknological way to do things too! Thanks to Uncle Richard for providing favorite niece her link to the masses, and the example that even boring lives are fun. :p

noztep = don't step in that stuff that just came out of that nose

Popular Posts