Rock, with lichen

On a hill above the train tracks at the Emigrant Gap exit off of I-80.

Comments

Karen said…
Good Morning, Rich,

Thanks for the call last night! It really helped and I had a very good sleep, beginning at 1 am!

I just sent this message/comment to Janet and Greg:

We have a stage prepared for you at 1050 Laurel Lane for December 25, 2008! Your turn will come either before or after Barry sings, "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer," we have a rousing game of Progressive Rummy where I manage to give everyone a run for their money, Uncle Rich sings his latest, "Mack the Knife," (he sang an excerpt for me last night) and Gramcie mimes the entire story of "The Christmas Carol."

[Okay, okay, maybe not Gramcie's mime act, but all the rest, perhaps, and with plenty of tasty pie and junk food for all to enjoy!]

Perhaps you would rather sing, "The Wells Fargo Wagon" instead - ha!

I shall follow up on your suggestion for today in a few minutes!

Love,
Karen

Popular Posts