Not what you were expecting ...

but a pirate wearing a bicycle helmet in preparation for International Talk Like a Pirate Day with the San Jose Bike Party "Bike Like a Pirate" ride on Sept 17 2010.

A bootilicios graphic:
 

More booty from the vast Internet sea:
  Pirates aren’t known for being cyclists.
  It’s harrrrrrrrrrrrd to pedal with a peg leg and a hook on me hand.
  Me parrot keeps pooping on my handlebarrrrrrrrrrrs.
  Can’t find a three-cornered cycling helmet.
  Me long coat is horrrrrrrrrrrrible for reducing wind resistance.
  What brand of bike does a pirate ride… why CANNONdale, of course!
  What’s best about winning the yellow jersey? It reminds me of golden treasure.

Remember Pirates always have lights, only the bike ninja (the natural enemy of Pirates) goes without lights.

Avast ye thundering dunderheads! Where be yer lights anow?!? Fore and aft according to the Code or else it’s to the briny deeps with em. Why I’ll have they gizzards on a pike before the mast iff’n I sees even a single lubber ninja cross the bow o’me bike!

Comments

Shellie said…
Wow! You were feeling rather creative, weren't you? Sounds like so much fun... enjoy!

Popular Posts