A friend from work, Allen Arthur is going ...

to ride in the 2006 AIDS/lifeCycle 5:


He has a webpage here where you can donate!

He said this in an email:
I have committed myself to a 585 mile, 7 day bike ride in June, to help in the fight against HIV/AIDS. I am asking for support, moral and financial (the ride requires $2500.00 be donated on behalf of each participant). Please check out my homepage/blogspot and lend your support. I am working very hard preparing for this event because I know it makes a difference. Check out the rest of the site while your there, it is interesting and inspiring. Oddly enough, there is another Allen Arthur participating, so make sure to get the right one. My participant number is 1534.

Thank you, so much,

Allen


One of the groups he is raising funds for is the East Bay AIDS Center which is one of my neighbors at work.

Go Allen!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks, Richard, for getting my message out there. Have there been any other responses?
Anonymous said…
Very good! I will add my financial support. Karen, Richard's sister

Popular Posts