YABRAA

Stats from the morning commute:
  Distance = 7.28 miles
  Average speed = 11.2 MPH
  Maximum speed = 25.0 MPH
  Temperature = 56 F

Stats from my ride to Bay Area Bikes:
  Distance = 1.52 miles
  Average speed = 7.1 MPH
  Maximum speed = 25.0 MPH (seems a bit high to me)
  Temperature = 73 F

Follow-up to a previous post: my bottom bracket is fine, my Wellgo LU-214 pedals went bad after less than a hundred miles. I replaced them with a cheap pair of "Odyssey twisted pc pedals".

Stats from the afternoon commute (Shen Hua to Alameda):
  Distance = 11.25 miles
  Average speed = 11.6 MPH
  Maximum speed = 69.4 MPH
  Temperature = 69 F at the start, 58 F at home (and windy and foggy)

Total distance for the day = 20.05 miles

End result = Bike Helmet Hair:

Comments

Anonymous said…
you are fired?
Richard said…
Not fired, just tired ;-)
Anonymous said…
STUNNING!

Popular Posts