Success !!!

I set a goal a few months back to bicycle 5,000 miles by Bike to Work Day 2010.

Today is Bike to Work Day 2010 and ... as of RIGHT NOW I have bicycled 5,031.0 miles.

Other stats:
  Overall average = 21.05 miles per day (after slacking off for the past five months so Chris wouldn't think I was obsessing about my 'numbers')
  Longest ride = 54.75 miles on April 25
  2nd longest ride = 47.52 miles on May 4
  3rd longest ride = 47.17 miles on May 13 (today)
  4th longest ride = 47.13 miles on May 2
  Shortest ride in over a year = 7.85 miles on May 8 (on the somewhat evil-but-triangular Strida bicycle)
  Most miles in a month = 572.65 in April
  Weight lost in the past twelve months = 15+ pounds (with no significant change in diet)

Graphy goodness coming soonish - after I take a shower and eat something.

Graphy goodness:
 

Comments

Shellie said…
WOW!!!!! YOU ARE AMAZING... AND YES I AM SHOUTING ON PURPOSE! YOU REALLY IMPRESS ME, AND I LOVE YOU LITTLE BROTHER!
Karen said…
Fabulous, Rich! Wow, I am impressed, too! Good for you!

And congrats on being a great uncle yet again!

Popular Posts