News flash!

(without ellipsis. At least not in the title).

We are done with the Quilt show (unless we return for a third day tomorrow) and we are going to see Joe Rogan tonight at the Brea Improv in ... <insert drum roll here> Brea.

We are being improv by seeing improv. Improv squared.

Weird quotes from Joe's show:
"I smoke weed and watch documentaries all the time"
"I've smoked DMT and I've talked with Jesus"
"Whats' that hooker?" in response to an unitelligible remark from an audience member attempting to heckle


The marquee of the Brea Improv:


Chris and I in line, in front of a giant poster of Joe Rogan:


Chris and I (both sans sunglasses) in line, in front of a giant poster of Joe Rogan:


Chis and I sharing a dirty vodka martini before the show (Chris sez "it only had two olives, I wanted more"):

Comments

Popular Posts