Chris and I saw ...

the closing night performance of American Idiot - the musical tonight at the Berkeley Rep.

This was our third time seeing the show. We sat in row D, seats 106 & 107 (those and the other seats we were in previously shown below in red):



The show was very good, although there were no apparent twice baked potatoes amongst the cast.

There was a nice surprise for the audience after the final curtain call - the entire cast was onstage with guitars and played & sang "Time of Your Life (Good Riddance)".

Although members of Green Day and Michael Mayer were in the audience (and seated right behind Chris & I) they did not come onstage.

Comments

Gregor said…
OMG!!! Did you say hi? Did you talk to them? I woulda!

Well, no, I wouldn't have, I would have been to shy, but still! Amazing!
Shellie said…
How about blogging your 38 mile bike ride??? Huh??? Oh, did I spoil your surprise???

Popular Posts