More of "The Avett Brothers" ...

NPR Tiny Desk Concert

Comments

Shellie said…
I do not like these dumb guys... oh wait... was that too opinionated? They're depressing and stupid and a waste of time. But, at least I listened to them for almost 12 minutes before giving up... 'cause you're my brother... and I love you... even if you have strange taste...
Karen said…
You got me to laugh out loud -- not at this music group, but by solving the mystery of north, east, south, and west in Great Britain! No wonder I had trouble! And yes, maybe I can teach elementary school and tutor high school Algebra and Geometry students and self-teach myself Pre-Calculus (current project, I am on chapter 3: functions), but can I deal with a car rental and getting out of Heathrow in the right direction - NO! Thanks for the laugh!!!

Popular Posts