I am the champion of ...

slacker-ific-ness.

Really sorta maybe.

I fell short of my goal of bicycling 600 or more miles per month for the month of August.

A map of my more interesting & unique routes can be seen HERE.

I could have made it if I had bicycled ~50 miles today instead of my average of 22.21 miles.

572.65 in April
603.86 in May
607.37 in June
661.30 in July
574.13 in August (Oh the shame but still better than April)

But ... I don't feel too bad because my real goal was to bicycle 'just' 500 or more miles per month. I just got off to a good start during Bike to Work Month in May and kept it up til now.

And ... thanks to my big July, my average per month over the past five months is ... [insert drumroll here] ... 603.86 miles. So yippee for me!

Also ... my overall bicycle mileage is up to 7,173.10 miles as referenced in this graphy goodness (different than previously because I 'hid' the months prior to May 2009):
 


Also ... this is my 821st Blog post so take THAT Janet!!! (Greg's lack of Blog posts is not even worth mentioning let alone competing against)

Comments

Janet said…
I love all the statistics and the words. Usually there are only a few words. A fitting way to celebrate your [insert drumroll here] 821st blog post!

... 600-something and counting, for me. I'm gaining on you! ... However, we are most definitely leaving Greg in the dust.

Popular Posts