I can occasionally hit a golf ball, ergo I am a ...

golfer???

NOPE!

Making a chip shot from just off of the 9th green:
 

Continuation of the above - note the ball in flight:
 

Putting on the 9th green:
 

Still putting:
 

Factoids:
Club: Starr Pass Golf Club
Course played: Roadrunner
Tees: Silver
Holes played: 9
Ball lost: 18 (possibly more, I kept finding other peoples balls in the cactus and shrub)
Balls my team played: Two
Putts I made: None
Temperature: 100F
Wind speed: Steady 30MPH, gusting to 45MPH, from ALL directions
Blisters: Only on my right hand (so far)
Grip: Changing on each shot
Favorite club: 4 Iron
Second favorite club: Callaway "X Hybrid" thingy (I consistently hit the ball about 25 feet with this club so the ball was usually easy to find)

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is one of the funniest posts you've ever made! I guess Wii golfing isn't a good training-ground?
Beastarzmom said…
I might have paid money to see that!

ummm...on second thought... no.

I still don't really understand why the plethora of golf clubs.
I can only use one anyway. And it might be the hybrid thingy, cuz when I hit, the ball pretty much never leaves the ground.

Popular Posts