Merg or Blech or Meh or ...

something or the other.

I drove from Ukiah/Redwood Valley to Moody Ridge today so I could challenge myself on the 'real' Green Valley Trail rather than the poor substitutes I'd been walking on. I was hoping to stay up here for a week or so but ... I'll be heading to Berkeley on a Monday to see my Ortho Surgeon and General Practicioner because I *may* be having a reoccurrence of Compartment Syndrome. Probably the lesser exercise induced version. Nothing critical for now.

I will keep you-all informed of my status via this Blog. Because of my 'situation' I still do not have access to email addresses for most family & friends.

And sadly no, I will not be hiking any of the Green Valley Trail tomorrow.

Merg.

Blech.

Meh.

Comments

Janet said…
That is certainly very merg.
:(
I would offer up my collection of email addresses to you, but really I don't have very many addresses either.
Shellie said…
Oh Richard... crap! Love you!

Popular Posts