Second and Third ...

pictures of Bicycle #2.

Shown with a removable Ortlieb Front-Roller Plus pannier attached to a custom mount made by me with stainless steel M6 screws & bolts & misc from Pagano's Hardware Mart and a piece of thick-wall aluminum tubing I salvaged from a unloved Planet Bike Eco rack.

The only advantage of Bicycle #2 over Bicycle #1 is that Bicycle #2 folds and is thus allowed on B.A.R.T. at all times. Non-folding bikes are often excluded from B.A.R.T. during commute hours.

And bicycle #2 is triangular and generally weird looking.

 

 

Comments

Janet said…
Picture #4 of Bike #2: Uncle Rich on the bike?

I want to get a sense of the proportions.
Shellie said…
Ummm... wow... looks mighty weird. I think the small wheels would be tiresome... have fun and be careful! p.s. my word to sign in and comment is spedhee... funny!

Popular Posts