Super Dork 9000 ...

Supreme with Cheese!

At the UCSF Ortho Institute apparently in front of a scene from Avatar ... that I somehow missed at the time. I especially like how badly the black shoes and socks go with the rest of my outfit. In hindsight, I should have worn a white shirt for even more dorkitude, stood up a bit straighter, and sucked in my gut a bit ... more.



And the answer is: I'll probably need a fasciotomy on my left calf. Not as severe/critical as the others and hopefully with a shorter recovery time.

My legs are extremely sore tonight as a result of the forced treadmill march followed my six checks (with giant needle) of the pressure in the compartments in my calves.

Comments

Shellie said…
Dork... dork... dork... but a very nice dork! Sorry you are facing surgery. Your room will be ready if needed!

Popular Posts